The cookies are sent files, to the Navigator, through a Web server in order to register the activities of the user, during their time of navigation.
Using cookies It is possible that the server where the Web is located, recognizes the Web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered Previously, access to areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register for each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
Certain cookies can collect data of a personal nature.
The following are the different types of cookies that exist:
Types of cookies.
• User input cookies.
• User ID or authentication cookies. (Session only).
• User security cookies.
• Multimedia player cookies.
• Session cookies to balance the load.
• User interface customization cookies.
• Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
• The rest of the cookies.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
• Third party Cookies: these are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies Depending on the time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: Are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page.
• Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager and can go from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies According to Purpose:
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either treated by the proprietor of the site, or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use, that make the users of the Service offered.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on the website, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective possible way, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria As the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. ..). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective possible way, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to the same.
It is also possible that when visiting some website or opening an email where you post some advertisement or some promotion on certain products or services is installed in the browser some cookie used to show later advertising Related to the search that has been made, to develop a control of the ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they see, etc. ..
The following is an indication that non-excluded, own, or third-party cookies are used on the website.
Third party analytic Cookies:
- WORDPRESS STATS
60 29th Street, #343, San Francisco, CA, 94110-4929. USA.
Third party social Cookies:
132 Hawthorne Street, , San Francisco, CA, 94107, USA
Third party advertising Cookies:
DoubleClick, 111 Eighth Avenue , 10th Floor , New York, NY, 10011, USA.
- GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION.
GOOGLE ADWORDS USERS LISTS.
GOOGLE DYNAMIC REMARKETING
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
You can allow, block or remove the installed cookies by selecting the appropriate configuration of your browser, however, you should know that if you do you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Below we offer links in which you will find information on how you can configure your preferences, regarding cookies, in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Cookies Flash
Or you can consult the videos tutorials published by the Spanish Agency of data protection:Http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD
To know more, about the cookies Es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie (computer)